We have completed the early stages of Qigong in Cancer Care Short Film project development:
- recruiting our team members,
- soliciting donations to fund this work,
- procuring filming equipment,
- developing film messages,
- planning and scripting filming,
- obtaining filming permits, and
- scheduling film shoots.
We are in the Editing and Post Production Phase. Our goal is to complete and release the film to start the Dissemination Phase by March, 2017.
June 17, 2016
– First studio filming at Full Circle Studios, Buffalo, NY, USA
June 28, 2016
– Group demonstration and filming at University of Buffalo (UB) Anderson Gallery, Buffalo, NY, USA
July 13, 2016
– Filming with a Wellspring Niagara group at The Village of Healing & Wellness, St Catharines, ON, Canada
July 31, 2016
– Chris Bouguyon, National Qigong Association (NQA) Conference, NJ, USA
Our Trailer is Live. Check it out and let us know what you think.
– “Qigong is my Superpower” Tee Shirts available to support the Short Film.
– Great fun visiting Sydney, Australia with my son. The best part was the friends we made.
– Off to Shawnee, Kansas. Hosts: Angie and Bill Douglas and members of the Shawnee Civic Center Tai Chi/Qigong group.
– Boston, Massachusetts: interviews with major researchers.
– EDITING and POST PRODUCTION work has begun.
– We are on target for an April 2017 debut.
– Final filming session at Jewish Community Center, Getzville, NY, USA
– Instructor Judy Bonafede and her class performing Guolin Qigong.
– The first cut of the Short Film has been reviewed by our team. Final editing is underway.
– We are buzzing with anticipation for its April 1, 2017, debut.
March 23, 2017
– The short film has been released! Cultivating life energy, Qigong in Cancer Care