Scheduled public screenings
If you are interested in attending a public screening of the short film “Cultivating Life Energy: QiGong in Cancer Care”, check out the following events. Most public screenings will be followed by Q&A and discussion sessions. They are also a great time to meet fellow QiGong and Tai Chi practitioners.
April 22, 2017
Canadian premiere at the Live Well Health & Wellness Fair, White Oaks Resort & Spa, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada.
– A full house!
– A wonderful time was had by all.
– Pictures and video available at The Village.
April 29, 2017
EASTOVER World Qi Gong Tai Chi Day Celebration, Lenox, MA, USA
April 29-30, 2017
First Medical QiGong Conference and World Tai Chi and QiGong Day, Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
April 29, 2017
The Village of Healing & Wellness Open House, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
June 23-30, 2017
EASTOVER Medical Qigong and Eastern Medicine Symposium, Lenox, MA, USA
July 11, 2017
D’Youville College Physical Therapy Department is pleased to present the WNY film premiere of Cultivating Life Energy: Qigong in Cancer Care. D’Youville College, Kavinoky Theater, Buffalo, NY, USA.
November 13, 2017
International Society for Integrative Oncology 14th Annual Conference, Chicago, IL. Post conference workshop: Cultivating Life Energy: Qigong in cancer care.
– A Wonderful Conference!
– Dr. Oh (left) presented his take on Qigong and we joined in,
– George Picard (2nd from left) presented 24 posture Qigong,
– Dr Rosenthal (3rd from left) talked about the future of integrative oncology,
– Dr. Larkey (4th fro left) presented some of her research and some Qigong postures,
– Joe Baumgarden PT (5th from left) will help with the writing of medical processes for all 24 postures,
– Dr. Klein (right) presented the short film and talked cancer research.